Featured New Vehicles
Welcome to Valley Honda
Valley Honda in Staunton, VA is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, a family and employee-owned business serving Central Virginia since 1924. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We are always happy to offer our services to drivers living in Harrisonburg, New Market, Lexington, Charlottesville, and surrounding areas!
At our Honda dealership, we have many vehicles for sale including many of the new Honda models for sale like the stylish 2016 Honda Accord, 2017 Honda Accord, and the 2016 Honda Civic, a highly popular car offered as both sedan and coupe styles, as well as reliable Honda SUVs like the 2016 Honda CR-V, the 2016 Honda Odyssey, and the efficient 2016 Honda Fit. Rugged, modern drivers will want to check out the 2017 Honda Ridgeline and stay ahead of the game for years to come! If you prefer more affordable vehicle options, then we recommend that you take a look at our used car inventory which also includes many vehicles under 15K!
No matter what your auto needs, you can rely on our team to help you every step of the way. At our Finance Center, we offer comprehensive guidance to people with a variety of credit score. We even encourage college students to take advantage of our University Buying Program that makes it easy for you to afford you next car! We also offer maintenance assistance at our Parts and Service Center so that you can keep your car in exceptional condition! As you can see, we go above and beyond to make sure that you have a pleasant dealership experience with us!
We are located where Routes 64 and 81 meet in Staunton, making us very convenient to every community in Central and Western Virginia. We are a quick trip from multiple colleges including the University of Virginia, James Madison University, Mary Baldwin College, the Virginia Military Institute and Washington and Lee. We welcome staff, faculty, students and recent graduates.
If you don't see a particular vehicle, click on CarFinder and complete the form. We will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives. If you'd like to see a vehicle in person, click on Dealership: Directions for step-by-step driving instructions to our site, or give us a call. We look forward to serving you!
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. Prices shown are MSRP only and do not include taxes or license fees. Manufacturer vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please contact us with any questions.
* The dealer advertised price may not reflect specific dealer offers, and may be subject to certain terms and conditions as indicated in the advertisement. Consult your dealer for more information and complete details.
* Images and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.
* For 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In Hybrid, 115 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 47 city/46 highway/46 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 13 mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 570 mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, lithium-ion battery age/condition, and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings, visit http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-PHEV-label.shtml.
** Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition and other factors. For Fit EV Models, 132 city/105 highway/118 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) rating; 82 mile combined (city/highway) driving range rating (adjusted). Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe and range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, lithium-ion battery age/condition, and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings, visit http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-electric-label.shtml
- Monday 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Wednesday 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sunday Closed